Dr. Stein completely changed my life. I am happier and healthier both mentally and physically than I have ever been. I have never had a doctor as committed to helping his patients as Dr. Stein.
Is social anxiety keeping you from making friends and relationships?
Do you worry about what other people think of you? Are you sometimes too nervous to interact with people?
It doesn’t have to stay this way.
You CAN become comfortable around other people, but you need the help of an experienced social anxiety specialist to do it.
We use a technique for treating social anxiety that has been proven to be more effective than any other method.
If you suffer from social anxiety, the world can be a scary place. You probably have a tendency to think that people won’t like you and will reject you. When you’re out in public, it feels like everyone is watching you and judging you, like you’re in a spotlight.
You may have few or no friends because you have such a hard time talking to people. You worry a lot about what people are thinking about you. You probably avoid parties and other social situations as much as possible.
It can feel like you don’t even know how to talk to people.
When you do have to talk to people, you get so anxious that your mind freezes up and you can’t think of anything to say. It can feel like you have terrible social skills and that everyone knows how to talk to people but you, and they can all tell!
If things get really bad, you may not want to be around people at all. Perhaps you stay at home most of the time just so you don’t have to be around people.
You want to have more friends.
You want to be in a romantic relationship.
It just seems like you can’t do it.
At Anxiety Solutions of Denver, we have helped many people like you with social anxiety. We understand how painful social anxiety can be, and we know how to help you get over the hump to overcome it.
When our clients come to us for help with social anxiety, they often say:
- “I get so anxious around other people that my mind just goes blank and I don’t know what to say!”
- “When I go to a party, all I think about is how soon I can get out of there and go home.”
- “I don’t have many friends. I’ve never been good at meeting people or making friends.”
- “I’m embarrassed to say it, but I’ve never had a boyfriend/girlfriend.”
- “Sometimes my voice shakes and my hands start trembling when I get anxious, then that’s all I can focus on. I know people must notice it. It’s so embarrassing.”
- “I lost my job because I was too afraid to ask others for help.”
- “I have no social skills. I just want to be normal like everyone else.”
At Anxiety Solutions of Denver, We Are Known for Our Unique Methods of Treating Social Anxiety.
Even if you are feeling hopeless that your social anxiety could ever get better, we are confident that we can help you:
- Reduce or eliminate social anxiety
- Feel comfortable and confident talking to people
- Develop excellent social skills
- Feel comfortable in any social situation
- Learn how to make friends and develop a social circle
- Learn how to meet and attract romantic partners
- Be more assertive
- Enjoy other people and feel normal
Why are we confident that we can help you with social anxiety?
Because we specialize in social anxiety. We have helped many people overcome their social anxiety and develop friendships and relationships. Since we are specialists, we have more experience and success treating social anxiety than your average therapist.
Click here to learn more about what makes us unique.
We also stay up-to-date on research about social anxiety. Because of this, we use the counseling technique that has been shown to be most effective for social anxiety: Exposure Therapy. We are unique because with this method, we take social anxiety therapy a step further than most therapists:
Dealing with social anxiety can be an incredibly frustrating experience. It may feel like you will never be able to be comfortable with other people. But we are confident that we can help you overcome social anxiety and have the social and romantic life you desire.
If you are ready to get relief from your social anxiety, contact us and we’ll get started.
Here are your next steps:
1. Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page and get Dr. Stein’s free audio recording: “What To Do When You Feel Anxious”.
2. Contact us for a free phone consultation, where we’ll answer all your questions and help you decide whether we are the right fit for you.
3. If you are ready to book an appointment, contact us now and we’ll get you scheduled with one of our anxiety specialists.